Yintran is 6+ years experience company which provides trustworthy money transfer network that allows anyone or any company to transfer money safely with privacy and security in Hong Kong with a mission to eliminate transferring money via cheques.
Banking & Finance
About the Client
- The client wanted a secure platform for users to transfer money after adding money into their wallet to reduce cash or cheques
- Anti Money Laundering (AML) document decides the daily limit of sending money.
- In application, all communication that occurs between a user & server is through HTTPS.
- Also, the client wanted to provide a facility for their users to view a summary of transactions separately (credit & debit), details of Payment, and Requests.
- Anti-money laundering services needed to incorporate in the application to stop the practice of generating income with available AML types (AML 1, AML 2 & AML 3)
- Intigate developed a web and mobile application for making payments via wallet to transfer money within a few seconds.
- Intigate made digital payments so easy, safe, and universally accepted that the user never feels the need to carry cash or cards.
- Intigate built functionality for users to upload excel files of Payment & Request in a specified format.
- Merchants details like Restaurant, Properties, and Charity, etc are provided in the application to like, share, comment and redeem the coupon.
- For increasing the daily limits user has to submit all three types of AML documents.
- Speed & Efficiency– Online payment services can be performed anywhere without the need for a commute. Large counts of users make payments online as it is much faster and saves them the efforts of physically traveling to multiple locations.
- Security – Making payments via cheques is risky but via online transferring users receive a confirmation email or text once the transaction is completed.
- 24/7 Service facility – Yintran application is available for users 24 hours which allows users to make payments anytime anywhere.
- Pay Bills Online –. Rather than having to fill the forms and mails, users pay the bills at the click of a button. Also, they can automate the bill payments by using Yintran auto-transfer feature which requires no action every time bill is due.